Что нового?
Shades of Grey

Стиль 2.х.х Shades of Grey 2.5

Нет прав для скачивания

⫷ADMIN⫸

Команда форума
Президент
EL_PULPO разместил(а) новый ресурс:

У вас нет разрешения на просмотр ссылки, необходимо Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
- A dark theme alternative for XF 2.0

Installation Instructions: While in the Admin CP, select:
Appearance > Styles > Import > Child of style: (No Parent) > and then click "Import"

Example: Cream Colored Text

Посмотреть вложение 1939

Example: Blue Colored Text

Посмотреть вложение 1938
У вас нет разрешения на просмотр ссылки, необходимо Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Автор темы
⫷ADMIN⫸

⫷ADMIN⫸

Команда форума
Президент
Admin обновил ресурс
новой записью:

I made a few enhancements to the styling in an effort to make the style look better. You can check out my
site to see the changes I made if you like. For example, I changed the solid line separating stickeys into a dashed line with a different color. Its a little more subdued now and I think it looks better. I also added a dark...

Автор темы
⫷ADMIN⫸

⫷ADMIN⫸

Команда форума
Президент
Admin обновил ресурс
новой записью:

Okay, I located the issue with my personal logos and favicons and all should be removed now. I also changed the "Style type" to "Dark." When I originally created the style, I didn't think it really made a difference what was checked, or the purpose of the two different types, but after downloading an "Add-on" I recently purchased, I realized what the setting was actually used for. Apparently, some add-ons may call for the style to match a dark or light theme, so it can be used in multiple...

Автор темы Похожие темы Тема в разделе Ответов Дата создания
⫷ADMIN⫸ [2.x.x] Стили 2